Pursuing MBBS is the dream of many students in India but unfortunately, not every dreamer becomes an MBBS aspirant because of the limited number of seats in government and private medical, So many students looking for the abroad option to fulfill their dream of Doctor. Kazakhstan is one of the top choices when students are looking to study MBBS from abroad. The government medical universities of Kazakhstan are approved by MCI/WHO. The MBBS degree is globally recognized. Let’s discuss all the reasons of pursuing an MBBS degree from Kazakhstan for Indian students
Reasons to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- MBBS Course Duration- In Kazakhstan, the MBBS Course duration is for 5 years. In which 4 years is studied as academic education and one year is of the internship program. In other countries, the MBBS course is of 6 years so you can save your one year here and in this one year you can start doing a job in any of the hospitals.
- MCI Coaching- The MCI coaching will help the students to qualify for the MCI exams which every international student needs to qualify after completing their MBBS course from Kazakhstan. Students don’t have to do another additional coaching for the MCI screening tests which involve extra cost.
- Low fees structure- Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is very affordable for international students because students can take direct admission without any donation and any entrance exam apart from NEET Exam. MBBS fee in Kazakhstan is very low because their government provides a scholarship to students for education. It is not an easy decision for parents to send their children abroad for studies because the fee is very high.
- Prestigious degree- Once the student completes the MBBS Course, the University provide a medical degree which is recognized worldwide and that degree is valid in all over the world which further help students to practice as a doctor in India and others country too.
- Easy application process- The application process for MBBS admission is easy in Kazakhstan. The first student needs to check the eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan, if you are eligible then Indian students can apply for the university application. Students need to fill the application form and submit all the necessary documents. After the university approve, you will receive the approval letter. Then, students need to apply for the visa process for Kazakhstan. Once all the formalities complete then students can able to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Affordable cost of living- Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is cheap compared to other countries. The Kazakhstan currency is Tenge. Tenge currency is weaker than Indian Rupees, 1 Indian Rupee equals 5.79 Kazakhstani Tenge as of 26th October 2020. The low value of currency reduces the cost of living in Kazakhstan. The cost of living in Kazakhstan, food expenses, travel expenses, and other expenses are low.
- Various types of medical courses for MBBS- In Kazakhstan, the medical students are provided with the facility of internship in the Government hospitals. Students will get a facility of 5 years of MBBS Courses. There is a scope of getting the pharmacy course for 4 years and an MD course facility for 5 years. Students can go for medical research works that will help them in becoming a good Doctor.
- Indian Food facility- In most of the medical universities in Kazakhstan have the availability of an Indian canteen that makes Indian students easier to adapt to Kazakhstan. There are also many Indian restaurants which fulfill the demand for Indian foods by the Indian students.
Top Medical Universities for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan:
PROCESS OF APPLICATION FOR STUDYING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Consult one of our expert admission counselors, get complete details regarding MBBS. After getting full details, plan your arrangement for the application process.
- Fill out the admission application process through new Era education.
- Once the college will acknowledge your application, you will get an admission letter through us.
- Next, to present your identification document in our office for visa handling criteria, don't stress we will do that for you.
- After getting a visa, we will inform you of the travel date and date of boarding to Kazakhstan.
- Once you reach Kazakhstan airport, our representative picks you and help you in all the universities and hostel formalities.
What next? After MBBS in Kazakhstan
The Medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by the government and approved by MCI & WHO (Medical Council of India ad World Health Organization). After completing the degree, the students can start practicing in Kazakhstan and if he wants to practice in Indian or any other countries he needs to clear a small screening test by the MCI.
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is highly recommended for Indian students due to the above reasons. So yes, it is worthy to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. New Era Education help the Indian Students to get admission in top of the government medical universities in Kazakhstan which are approves by MCI&WHO. Kazakhstan medical universities provide better education at a lower cost. The living cost in Kazakhstan is also very lesser. The admission process is simple and transparent. We discussed all the reasons to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan and if you still have any question in mind comment below.