The process of applying for MBBS in 2022 in Russia is quite simple unlike the process of applying in Indian medical universities and other medical universities in abroad.
The best part of Russian medical universities is that it does not require any medical aspirant to clear any entrance examination to secure a medical seat in Russia. Also, the admission procedure only depends on the aspirant’s 12th std scores or marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination. Medical aspirants also need to fulfil the NEET-UG eligibility criteria set by the National Medical Commission previously known as the Medical Council of India and the admission guidelines of the Russian medical University.
The following criteria must be fulfilled by the Indian medical aspirants in order to take admissions for MBBS in Russian medical Universities:
- Medical aspirants must have completed 12th or other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Medical aspirants must have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks as well as 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Aspirants must have also completed 17 years of age as of December 31, 2022.
- It is also mandatory for Indian medical aspirants to qualify for the NEET Exam for pursuing MBBS in Russia or any other country.
Deadlines and Application dates 2022:
In Russia, every year admissions for MBBS usually starts from the month of May. The duration of application form filling is from 1st May till 30th August. The last date for all the applications to be submitted is 30th August. It is always advisable to all the medical aspirants to start with the application procedure as early as possible because sometimes due to limited seats the application procedure gets closed early because of which they might not get admissions in their preferred university and in turn might end up wasting a year. Apart from this, there are many advantages for all those aspirants who have applied on time.
Academic Session in Russian Medical Universities
In Russia, the academic year has been divided into 2 semesters. In Russian medical universities the first semester starts from the month of September and it ends in the month of January. The second semester starts from the month of February and it ends in the month of June. After every, semester students have to appear for exams and after that they get vacations i.e., 2 weeks in the winter session and 2 months in the summer session. Aspirants are required to clear every semester accordingly.
What are the procedures to Apply for Study MBBS in Russia in 2022?
Mentioned below are the step-by-step admission procedure for all the Indian medical aspirants who are planning to apply for MBBS in Russia in 2022:
- Firstly, the most important thing you need to do is that you need to visit our office in order to enrol for free counselling session with our expert counsellors so that all your doubts regarding pursuing MBBS in Russia gets cleared and there remains no confusion regarding the NMC listed medical universities in Russia. It is important to know about the eligibility criteria, fees structure of Russian medical universities, admission procedure, visa process, costs of living, hostel facilities, mess facilities and other travelling related important details.
- After shortlisting the University, and knowing both the advantages and disadvantages of pursuing MBBS in Russia, medical aspirants are advised to fill the application form and also submit the soft copies of 10th and 12th Marksheets and certificates. You can send the documents on the following email id: email@example.com Along with this, applicants are also required to make the payment for registration either through bank transfer the amount in the company’s account or through Demand Draft in the company’s name. Our expert counsellors will guide you accordingly.
- Once you have submitted the application form and paid the registration fees, you will get the confirmation on email. After this process, your application is forwarded to the university you have taken admission in. After 2 weeks of this procedure, university will then issue Admission or confirmation letter stating about the reservation of the seat. The admission letter will be handed over to the candidate for further procedure.
- After that, candidates are required to submit their passport along with 4 colour photographs so that we can apply for their Visa Invitation Letter which is the most important document that is issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of the Russian federation. It is very difficult to get the invitation letter from the Ministry but our staff will take care of everything. It almost takes around a month for receiving the Visa Invitation Letter.
- After receiving the Visa Invitation Letter, we will get your visas stamped by the Russian embassy, New Delhi. After the visas are stamped, we will inform you accordingly about your date of travelling so that you can prepare for your departure. Mostly candidates are advised to start their preparation after the Visa Invitation is received. Aspirants are suggested to obtain their debit card and make necessary arrangement to carry foreign currency such as US dollars in the University for making the fees payment and other living expenses. Once the visas are stamped, candidates are handed over all the important documents so that they can carry along with them to the university.
- Before the departure, the medical aspirants are handed over a checklist of important items and instructions which might be useful during the departure and even till you reach the University.
- Medical aspirants also need to make sure that before the departure they carry all the important documents because they need to show them on their arrival in the university office.
- We are glad to announce that aspirants will be received by our representatives on their arrival in Moscow, and they will be guided accordingly from the Airport till the University hostels.
- On the second day of your arrival, our representatives will help you to make your fees payment in the university and also the hostel fees in the office. After that your MBBS course will commemorate and we will also have an orientation day for aspirants. There will be no confusion in the minds of the aspirants as you will be guided right from your registration till the time you have completed your MBBS course accordingly by our staff.
We are happy to announce our future doctors that we will guide you at every step on the Russian land.
NEW ERA EDUCATION will help their candidates by providing them the following services:
- To provide aspirants with complete information about the country, university, cost of living, tuition fees, hostel fees and other important details.
- Applying for Admission letter and providing the candidates with the same.
- Applying for visa invitation letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Russia.
- Getting the visas stamped from the Russian Embassy.
- Make the arrangements for their departure in a group. Please make a note that students need to make the payment for their tickets accordingly.
- Our representatives will travel to Russia along with them to guide them during travelling.
- Make arrangements for transportation of students from airport to the university hostels.
- Arranging calls to parents after their arrival.
- Also providing them with local sim card.
- We will also provide aspirants with food in the beginning for at least a day or two so that they do not find it difficult to get settled.
- We will also provide assistance during immigration in the Russian Federation.
- We will also give them a city tour and take aspirants for sight seeing in the region so that they feel refresh before their MBBS course starts.
- We will also provide assistance when aspirants will be undergoing a medical check-up.
- We will provide aspirants with ID card, international card and hostel card.
- We will also help candidates in case they want to open their bank account in Russia.
For Application in Russian medical universities, the following documents are required:
- Completely and correctly filled Application form.
- Scanned copy of Class 10th Marksheet
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET result with qualifying marks
- 4 passport sized coloured photographs in white background. Size would be 4.5 cm*3.5 cm.
- Scanned copy of first and last page of passport copy
- If passport is not ready at the time of registration, then any other ID proof is required to be submitted such as Aadhar card, Pan card, etc.
Dear Aspirants, please make a note, that the last date of application for MBBS admission 2022-2023 sessions is August 30, 2022. So, take your decisions wisely and start booking for counselling sessions with our expert counsellors at the earliest.
In case, if you do not have a passport, you still have plenty of time with you and you can start applying for it at the earliest.
You can now apply for it by clicking on this link and following the procedure step by step link www.passportindia.gov.in
Also, on the basis of your confirmation letter you can soon be eligible to get your passport at the earliest. For counselling sessions, other admission related queries and for registration you can contact us on +91-9870330433 or www.neweraeducation.in