Gone are the days when medical aspirants all around the world had to struggle a lot in order to get into a top medical university for MBBS and many times some of them really had to give up on this dream of becoming an MBBS doctor.
Adding to this, the struggle among the medical aspirants remains the same all across the globe as this profession is in great demand because of which getting admissions into a best medical college is not only difficult but at times impossible.
Moving ahead, now as the world has progress a lot and made a lot of research and development in the field of education, it has become very easy and no more a rocket science in order to get into a top medical university in abroad for MBBS in case if aspirants are not able to get admissions for MBBS in India.
Mentioned below are some of the top reasons why aspirants should pursue their course of MBBS in Abroad and they are as follows:
- The Choice of Education: Firstly, this is one of the most important factors before considering any of the things, as the main objective for pursuing studies abroad and the resources you invest is for the purpose of your education. While pursuing your education abroad, it is crucial for the aspirants to take into consideration all the factors related to your MBBS education in Abroad. The choice of education completely depends on an aspirant’s study background, what are they interested to pursue in the field of education, while choosing a specific domain how is it related to what they are going to study and so on. Aspirants should ensure that their choice of education will enable them to develop greatly in their field of education and career both.
Adding to this, aspirants also need to understand how strong is their determination and the ability to learn a particular subject and the knowledge of the profession in which they are trying to get into because it is about their career. There are aspirants who choose a particular domain of study or career as they have come across many of their relatives and friends who have gained success through it irrespective of whether they are interested in it or not or even capable of doing it or not. But this might lead to frustration in the future when they lack interest and no more passionate about doing the same thing on a daily basis, as they just wanted to follow someone else formula to achieve success. Aspirants need to understand that success can be achieved while doing whatever your choice of interest is.
Moving ahead, it is important to understand that technology and skill demand is a process of continuous growth and you will always find a way to make the most of your knowledge, if you are really determined to pursue a specific program of study. Aspirants should make sure that they do not follow trends blindly while making their life decision as a current scope and demand in a field might not keep them passionate in the future.
Moreover, the education system of the country you are coming from might follow a different pattern. So, it is always advisable for all the aspirants to gather the complete information by going through the syllabus of the specific program they are keen in getting into and have a conversation with the seniors who have completed the course from the same university. Not only this, it is also advisable that all the aspirants should also get to know the local language of the country, especially when their profession involves a lot of communication with their patients during their years with regards to the countries wherein English is not widely used among the locals. It is also helpful for the aspirants in case if they wish to permanently settle in the same country.
- Placement & Opportunities: Another most important thing that the aspirants need to take into consideration is that the course they planning to pursue from abroad will provide them with ample of opportunities all across the globe in terms of internship or job placement once the degree has been received so that the entire resources or expenses incurred by the aspirants do not get wasted. In case of medical aspirants, they should choose a country or a university that will provide them global recognition in case if they want to pursue further studies from some other country or want to practise in their own country. Medical aspirants career graph also depends on the country they choose to pursue their MBBS from along with many other important factors and not just making money to make both ends meet. Be open to take suggestions from your seniors, professors and at times with family members as well.
- MCI or NMC Coaching: While planning to secure admissions in foreign medical universities in order to pursue MBBS, another most important thing is to check whether the universities you are planning to get into are also providing you with the NEXT coaching by the Indian medical doctors. Adding to it, if aspirants are provided with the MCI coaching along with their MBBS studies they will easily qualify their NEXT exam in case if they want to practise in India rather than coming and wasting their year on MCI coaching.
- Choosing MBBS in Abroad: Indian medical aspirants are aware of the fact that the MBBS admission procedure in India are extremely difficult as the ratio of medical aspirants planning to pursue MBBS are increasing and the medical seats in the Indian medical colleges remains the same. Moreover, there is a tough competition among the aspirants in order to get an MBBS seat in India and in order to get into an MBBS college aspirants need to score really high on the NEET exam. Moving ahead, there are high chances of aspirants either reappearing for the exam the following year or choose an alternate medical course. But however, it is always advisable to all the aspirants that do not give up on your dreams and never settle for less. Look for opportunities that are available all around the world. Pursuing MBBS in abroad will not only provide you with ample of job opportunities, it will also give you an exposure to highly trained faculty, excellent coursework and latest updated technological advancements. While pursuing MBBS in some of the European and Asian countries, medical aspirants are also provided with progressive practical application and exposure to latest development in practical learning rather than just traditional theoretical learning. In foreign medical institutes, aspirants are also provided with a global exposure to various cultures, languages and nationalities of the world.
- Food: Although food is one of the most important and rational debate while shortlisting universities for higher studies in abroad, as if aspirants’ diet is affected then is turn their energy to cope up away from home in a new land is also affected. But however, this is a matter of great pride that Indian cuisines have made their way in many international countries restaurants and people have also started their own food joints selling Indian cuisines. Especially in countries like Russia and Bangladesh, where the ratio of Indian medical aspirants is high, medical institutes provide them with tasty Indian food along with both the varieties vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Adding to it, aspirants while travelling to their study destination can also carry their own masalas in case if they prefer making their own meals. Although the hostel mess in the universities serve meals keeping in mind complete hygiene and the preference of aspirants from all around the world.
- Packaging & Carrying Excess Luggage: There are high chances that while travelling to a new country for such a long duration, aspirants would feel like taking all the things which will not make them miss their home in the new country. But however, it is extremely essential for the aspirants to carry only those things that are required for their comfortable stay in the new country. Nowadays, everything is available in the foreign countries and at times there are huge discounts, offers and annual sale everywhere wherein aspirants can buy clothes and other stuff if required. Aspirants pursuing MBBS in Russia can choose to buy winter clothes from Russia itself as the clothes there are designed and made according to their weather.
- Exposure to International Culture: The way of living in every country is different and people are born and brought up in a different manner depending on their country’s culture and traditions. Moving ahead, the culture in India is completely different as that of many other western, European and Asian countries and on a daily basis our experiences in our mother land is completely different. Although it is recommended to mingle around with others in order to adjust in a new country but at the same time aspirants should not unnecessarily follow things blindly or force something on themselves which they are not in favour of or if they do not like something. On the other hand, we should also not force other to follow our rituals, habits or our ways of life. It is always best to get to know prior about the culture and tradition of the country you are planning to travel so that you might not end up doing or saying something that might offend others which for you may be considered as casual or normal.
- Traveling with Money: While travelling for the first time to a new country, aspirants should be extremely cautious while carrying money for their personal expenses or in case if they want to pay their tuition fees. Aspirants will be coming across with many new other aspirants like them, so always be careful initially when you all are strangers. In order to ensure that their money is safe and used appropriately at the correct time, it is advisable for them to carry money in travels cards rather than hard cash and only carry few amounts for basic requirement.
- Maps/Apps: Coming to this, aspirants are also advised to always carry road maps as well as maps of the transport system while travelling to a new place and exploring your city initially which will not only save you from getting lost but will also build confidence in you. Not only this, but as locations are well mapped and logged in the maps it will make things easy for you in the beginning. Always dress according to the weather of the city and wear comfortable pair of shoes, so that in case even if the weather changes suddenly you are all prepared.